Friday, March 22, 2013

Nine West: 25% off Select Handbags

ahh.. one of my favourite shoe store! Nine West is having a sale for some of their handbags!

Some of the bags that I am lovin! tsk tsk.. I don't know why women loves bags! Its one of my weakness and even my mom is going gaga over bags! *lol*

Link to the SALE PAGE:
https://www.ninewest.ca/category.asp?catcode=464



Black Bird Satchel (was $110 now $82.50)
- my 3 favourite colours for a bag in one?! how nice was this!! plus i am so into satchels nowadays.. ughs! I hate being broke!

Can't Stop Shopper (was $90 now $67.50)

- have a ninewest bag a little bit similar to this but bigger and i have it in black body and moccasin brown as lining. My mom got it for me from one of her unplanned trips to Buffalo last December and I got a lot of compliments for it.

and this..

Candy Shop Medium Clutch (was $75 now $56.25)

umm hello, this scream my name.. pretty loudly. my new fascination with clutchies and animal print! I need my mom to take away my cards NOW! lmao

so check them out. Ninewest boasts for its quality and style, and I am a huge fan of this especially their outlet shop somewhere in Toronto. One thing that I want to get from Ninewest is their range of neon satchels! I saw a teaser of it last December I think and they look yum! Great for this coming spring/summer season. Please winter, you need to get outta here now!!


=) drei

No comments:

Post a Comment