Thursday, March 28, 2013

American Eagle Outfitters: 40% Off Entire Store


American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) is having another blast sale which started yesterday and will run up until April 2, 2013. It includes their clearance rack which will, for sure, have lots of fall/winter items. I am a huge fan of AEO, even my mom or my bffs is a witness to this for they always give me coupons and discount codes may it be through email or through my mobile phone. I am a sucker for AEO jeans for they always have my size which fits perfectly and the quality of their pants is amazing. I always tell my co-workers that I'd rather buy from american eagle than from our store for i can get it cheaper because for sure there'll be one on sale and the quality is better. Hopefully I won't get in trouble with this *lol* its just the pants.. we're not even allowed to wear pants at work first of all (defensive much).

Back to the topic, if you decide to check out their online shop, you have to use a code for you to avail the discount:

CODE: 88915111 CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

This sale excludes AERIE (sister-company of AEO) clearance undies and some third-party brands that they carry (havaianas, sperry, etc.) and enjoy a lovely free shipping! That's a $15 value for free! I love AE sale! Here's what's on my shopping bag (online) and they are from the clearance section:




Gold Aviator for $7.19 (was $15.50)

Canvass Backpack $11.99 (was $39.95)

AE Signatute Tee $7.19 (was $15.50)
I got those three items for $33 plus duties and taxes. I am excited to get my aviator and the bag, yes! i am a camo addict! I think it has the same camo shade as my bedsheets =) The shirt is something for the husband-to-be =p

So much for being a one-day millionaire again.. I might buy some in-store tomorrow. Me and my mom were planning for a day-out tomorrow for I AM OFF *doing the banana dance*

Shop comment and share! I am seriously in love with sale! hahaah



=) drei

No comments:

Post a Comment