Monday, March 18, 2013

Coastal Scents Blush Palettes On SALE!

Coastal scents is one of my go-to websites if i am craving for new makeup to add in my collection especially if i am tight in budget. First, what the prime purpose of me going there is to find good brushes! if i only knew about CS beforehand, i won't even spend a loonie for those other cheap brushes that i've got before from this other website. Then I started trying out other stuff from them especially their eyshadow palette and i fell in love! I have one of their 88-piece eyeshadow palette and their 26-piece blush palette and bought it in regular price and I still think it was the best bucks that i've spent for those makeup because of the quality of the product and how pigmented these lovies are. So if you are interested in buying from them, now is the right time because their blushes are on sale!

here's the direct link to their blushes:

http://www.coastalscents.com/makeup/palettes/face-palettes.html

This sale event will expire on March 22, 2013 at 11:00 am EST so you still have 4 days!

-- can't post pics because I am not sure if i am allowed to borrow their pics for showcasing purposes although i am not selling it now being paid to post it here in my blog. its better to be cautious too =p



=) drei

No comments:

Post a Comment