Monday, March 25, 2013

Old Navy: Spring Upgrade Sale

I can't believe I forgot to post about this Old Navy spring sale that started last weekend. Remember I went to this nearby mall with my folks last Saturday? My mom's main purpose of going there is to stop by old navy and check out their $5 deals and yep I was tempted to go and buy some of them as well. I got four $5 tees and I liked them a lot! Their sale will run until March 31st and if you plan to shop online today (March 25th) for women's clothing, you can enjoy a 20% off your entire purchase!

Use this code
excludes women's dresses

Here are the designs that I got from them last Saturday. I am glad it is available online. This saved me the effort to take snapshots of my tees lol (lazy me..)



my new addiction to mint colours


if you happen to shop there, you can send me the link of your purchases for I would love to see them too! These tees are all $5 each and my favourite of them all is the mint-coloured one.

New week, new sales for sure!! I will post something from Victoria's Secret later today so I'll see you again later ok.

loves and kisses to all my readers out there.. READ COMMENT and SHARE!!


=) drei

No comments:

Post a Comment