Thursday, March 28, 2013

Top Picks from Forever 21 Clearance

I haven't been shopping at Forever 21 for a while now so I decided to check on what's been happening at their website. I received this notification from Forever21 UK and they're having a 30% off all their shoes as an Easter Special and it is such a bummer that you can't shop there if you're not from UK and more of a boo boooo that they are not offering the same sale for the Canada online store. They are actually checking your postal code *bleh* oh well, since I am already by their site, I saw a promo saying that they have hundreds of markdown items for up to 80% discount.. I decided to check it out, why not right? So here are some of the items that I think are worth its price (click image to be directed to the item):

Click here to see all their sale items




Fall Stripes Sweater
 Was: $35.90
 Now: $11.99

Textured Knit Cardigan
Was: $37.90
Now: $18.99

Colorblocked Band Fedora
Was: $17.90
Now: $7.99
Tonal Lace Overlay Pullover
Was: $21.80
Now: $10.99

Metallic Duo-Toned Sweater
Was: $21.80
Now: $10.99

Tri-Color High Neck Sweater
Was: $29.80
Now: $13.99

Metallic Houndstooth Panel Skirt
Was: $21.80
Now: $10.99

Star Print Denim Skinnies
Was: $22.90
Now:CAD $10.99

Wild Faux Fur Vest w/ Self-Tie Belt
Was: $41.80
Now: $19.99

Puffed Parka w/ HoodWas: $53.80Now: $25.99

 So that's it.. there's like nine more pages of forever21 goodies to choose from and you could get free shipping when you purchase $60 worth of items. I love the animal print vest and I think it would be a good piece to have in your wardrobe.

Have a good day to you guys and I'll be posting more soon! I feel bad I wasn't able to accomplish my target number of posts per day but I am really tired today. See you and...

Shop comment and share! <3


=) drei

No comments:

Post a Comment